Dhania ki Sabzi ( Know Your Green Leafy Vegetables )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48013 times
The minimalist nature of this recipe highlights the flavour and aroma of each and every one of the few ingredients, making this a flavourful delight that can even be used as a base for flavoured rice.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and asafoetida, mix well and sauté on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Add the coriander, besan, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Cover with a thali which has water in it, and cook on a slow flame for 8 to 10 mins or till the aroma of raw besan changes and it gets cooked, stirring once in between.
- Serve hot with a tomato slice and coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.