by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2823 times
So tasty and delicious paneer dish. Spicy and yammy flavor try it and enjoy all your family
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger -garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and cumin seeds powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the curd, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the paneer and cook on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with puri or jeera rice.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 24 May 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.