Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3998 times
the sweet and crunchy dates cookies present a healthy way of enjoying the evening tea time snack. Laden with the goodness of dates and rich flavour of jaggery and nuts, these nutritious date cookies are simple to prepare and every child's favorite.
- Beat ghee and sugar until light and fluffy, beat in yolk,vanilla,baking pwd.and shifted flour, knead until smooth dough, cover and keep aside for 30mins.
- Take a pan add dates, butter, curshed walnuts and ellaichi and mix all together, stir over low heat for 2 mins.
- Now divide dough into small balls, fill with 1 tsp. dates mixture.
- Shape on cookie moulder or with hand.
- Arrange on non-grease oven- proof pan, cook in moderate oven until golden brown, cool in pan before serving.
This recipe was contributed by sundk on 25 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.