5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18171 times
- Combine the dals and rice with red chillie and fennel seeds and blend n a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the turmeric and salt, mix well and keep aside
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and curry leaves and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Pour this tempering to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a tava and pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly to make a thin dosa.
- Cook using little oil till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by prema_p on 27 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.