5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11189 times
Recreate the magical and tangy dahi shorba or curd soup at home with this simple dahi shorba or kadhi recipe. The beaten curd is blended well with gram flour, spices,onion, chillies and tempered aptly with mustard seeds, hing and curry leaves. An amazing soup recipe which can also be served as curry with steamed rice.
- Beat/mix curd, water, besan & turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan add heeng, red chilli whole (broken), along with jeera, ajwain & mustard seeds.
- When they crackle add chopped onion and chopped ginger, cook till onion are translucent without colouring them. add curry leaves.
- Add the curd mixture, when first boil is reach, add salt & remove from fire. stir in the cream.
- Finish with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.