Dahi Puri Video, Dahi Batata Puri by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1690 times
After a round of spicy pani puris, eating Dahi Puris is the perfect way to soothe your palate. "Dahi Puris" are a favourite with children as well as with adults who cannot handle the fiery pani puri. What makes a Dahi Puri truly divine is obviously the humble curds which are made daily in every Indian household. The curds have to be fresh and chilled and most importantly of the right consistency i.e. neither too thick nor too thin. Save the semi puffed (half puffed) or damaged puris which cannot be used for serving pani puri to make Dahi Puri.
Recipe Description for Dahi Puri
- Combine the potato and boondi in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Arrange 6 puris on a serving plate and crack a small hole in the center of each of the 6 puris.
- Stuff each puri with a little potato-boondi mixture and 1 tsp mixed sprouts.
- Top each puri with ½ tsp green chutney, ¼ tsp red garlic chutney and 1½ tsp khajur imli ki chutney.
- Top each puri with approx. 1 tbsp of curd.
- Sprinkle with a little chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt on top.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with sev and coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.