Dahi Kofta Curry
by Anjana s chaturvedi
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28640 times
Kofta made from hung curd in cooked in tomato gravy...One of the biggest problems with summer, is the lack of variety in vegetables available. This recipe takes care of that - with curd being the main ingredient for the koftas. And since it's made of curd - it's the perfect recipe for summers!
- Take the hung curds in a bowl and add all the spices and nuts and mix well.
- Grease your palms and make small balls from the mixture.
- Dip the balls in the prepared besan batter and deep fry in hot oil till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add cumin seeds and ginger chilli paste and saute for a while.
- Add the tomato puree and all the spices and saute till oil seperates from the mixture.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tbsp hung curds, mix well and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Arrange koftas in the seving dish and pour boiling gravy on it.
- Garnish with coriander,chilli oil and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anjana s chaturvedi on 06 Jul 2012I am Anjana Chaturvedi from Uttar Pradesh (India).Cooking is my passion and I am a vegetarian so I c...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.