Dahi Idli Video
Viewed 55 times
Dahi Idli Video. If you have batter on hand, then idli is undeniably one of the easiest snacks to prepare. However, plain idli might not be very appealing to some, especially kids.
Recipe Description for Dahi Idli
- Combine the curds, powdered sugar, salt and ¼ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a small non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the round red chillies, curry leaves and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Pour this tempering over the curds mixture and mix well.
- Arrange the idlis on a serving plate and pour the tempered curd mixture evenly over it.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Dahi Idli Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.