by Tarla Dalal
Added to 297 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47829 times
A meal by itself. The curry is stuffed inside the paratha and then cooked.
- Sieve the flour with the soda bi-carb. Add the curds, milk and salt to make a soft dough.
- Knead the dough very well and add the oil.
- Knead again and keep under a wet cloth for 1/2 hour.
- Knead again and divide the dough in 10 to 12 equal parts.
- Roll out each dough portion thinly into a roti. Put 2 tablespoons of any semi-dry curry vegetable in the centre. Close from all sides, make a square and cook on a tava with ghee until crisp on both sides.
- Repeat for the remainig dough portions and any curry vegetable.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.