Curd Ker Sangri
by priya purohit
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12498 times
You can serve it as vegetable and also store it and serve it as achar. It's a signature dish of rajasthan.
- Combine the ker and sangri and soak them in curds for at least 5 hours.
- Wash till all the curd is drained out.
- Boil the drained ker sangri in enough water for about 10-15 minutes till they turn soft.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the whole dry red chillies, dry mango slices, amchur and the remaining dry masalas and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the boiled ker sangri and salt, mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by priya purohit on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.