Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich video
Viewed 5875 times
Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich video. The tangy taste of green chutney balances the blandness of paneer very well in this sandwich, while cucumber provides a refreshing touch.
Recipe Description for Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich, Cucumber Paneer Sandwich for Kids
- Peel and grate the cucumber thickly.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber.
- Transfer the cucumber into a deep bowl, add the paneer, green chutney, butter and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 6 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the cucumber mixture evenly over each bread slice.
- Cover with the remaining 6 bread slices and press them lightly.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 4 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Cucumber Cottage Cheese Sandwich, Cucumber Paneer Sandwich for Kids Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.