Crusty Potato Fingers Video
Viewed 128 times
Crusty Potato Fingers Video. The potato fingers are deep-fried with a special batter, which is spiced up with green chillies, ginger and onions.
Recipe Description for Crusty Potato Fingers
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add the salt and the potato fingers, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 7 minutes.
- Drain the excess water and refresh it using enough cold water. Keep aside.
- Combine the coarse paste and the batter in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Dip each potato finger in the batter and roll in the cornflakes till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry a few potato fingers, at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with schezwan sauce.
See step by step images of Crusty Potato Fingers Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.