Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8411 times
U can grease the baking tray with butter. you can decorate more by the cake decoration u get at the shops.
- Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Next, beat the egg and add it to the cream along with the flour and vanilla essence.
- Mix well and make small balls out of the mixture.
- Cover the balls with crushed cornflakes.
- Arrange them in a greased baking tray,and bake in a moderately hot oven till brown. serve with your evening tea.
This recipe was contributed by nobi_pr on 27 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.