Crispy Schezwan Sandwitch
by Foodie #201522
Added to 46 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26871 times
Crispy schezwan sandwich is an interesting sandwich recipe with stir fried noodles, veggies and schezwan sauce added in between the bread slices and then toasted till crispy brown. Enjoy as snack or meal with salads.
- Boil noodles and keep
- Take oil in the frying pan and mix spring onions ,capcicum,carrot,cabbage mix it for abt 3-4 mins add salt as per taste and green chillies
- Now mix the noodles & tomatoes with the vegetables in the pan and mix it with all the egetables and stir it for 2 mins
- Now remove the mixture in a bowl and add schezwan sauce to it and mis it properly
- Now put butter and schezwan/chilli sauce on bread add some mixture in the bread and toast it in the toaster for 5-7 mins
- And delicious crispy sandwitch is ready
- Serve it hot and put some waffers and baby corn
- Thank you
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #201522 on 01 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.