Crispy Fried Corn Video
Viewed 1677 times
Crispy Fried Corn Video . A snack that requires a bit of patience but is so unique and exciting that you will thoroughly enjoy the results of your effort!
Unlike most dishes that make use of boiled or crushed sweet corn, here the kernels are deep-fried till absolutely crisp, and then tossed with flavour-givers like ginger, garlic, spring onions and Schezuan sauce to get really scrumptious Crispy Fried Corn.
Recipe Description for Crispy Fried Corn
- Combine the corn, plain flour, cornflour, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, and deep-fry the corn in 2 batches till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the schezuan sauce, deep-fried corn and a little salt, mix well and toss on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with green onion and ginger dip and honey chilli sauce.
See step by step images of Crispy Fried Corn Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.