Crispy Fried Cauliflower by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4922 times
Crispy Fried Cauliflower served with salsa is an experience perfect for snack lovers. Parboiled florets of cauliflower, coated with a plain flour batter and rolled in bread crumbs are deep-fried to produce a crunchy snack that is soft and succulent inside.
Recipe Description for Crispy Fried Cauliflower
- Parboil the cauliflower florets in salted water. Drain well and keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, cornflour, prepared the paste and salt in a deep bowl along with approx. 1 cup of water and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Dip the cauliflower florets one by one in the batter and roll in the bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry a few at time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with salsa.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.