Crispy-crunchy Granola Munchies
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11251 times
A delicious and healthy Crispy-crunchy granola munchies are a great way of perking up energy , especially for children. Get the recipe for preparing this perfect healthy snacking options at tarladalal.com
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 325ºf.
- Combine the honey and butter in a small saucepan.
- Heat on low heat and stir until melted. remove from the heat.
- Combine the oats, mixed nuts, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and salt in a large bowl. stir with a large wooden spoon to mix well.
- Pour the honey butter over the oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the granola evenly in a thin layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring every 5 minutes with a wooden spoon to prevent the granola from sticking or burning, until fragrant and golden brown, about 20 minutes. (do not overcook-the granola will crisp as it cools.)
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- When completely cooled, transfer the granola to a large mixing bowl and stir in the dried fruit.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 1 week.
This recipe was contributed by bharghavi_t on 15 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.