Creamy Tomato Onion Sabzi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 685 times
We are so used to adding tomatoes to every other dish we prepare, but rarely do we think of using it as the key ingredient of a recipe!
Here is a fabulous dish where tomato stars in a key role. This Creamy Tomato Onion Sabzi features crunchy onions and tangy tomatoes cooked with common but effective spice powders and fresh cream.
Recipe Description for Creamy Tomato Onion Sabzi
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cover with lid and cook on a medium flame for 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fresh cream and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Creamy Tomato Onion Sabzi Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.