Creamy Salad Burger by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 616 times
A burger minus the patty becomes a snack that you can prepare within minutes! Indeed, the Creamy Salad Burger is one such scrumptious snack that you can conjure up in a jiffy as it doesn’t require a patty.
Yet it tastes simply too awesome to describe with mere words and is equally satiating too as it has loads of colourful, crunchy and tasty veggies.
Recipe Description for Creamy Salad Burger
- Combine the cabbage, red cabbage, capsicum strips, onions, carrot, tomato strips, mayonnaise, vinegar, powdered sugar, fresh cream, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the salad mixture into 3 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two.
- Place both the halves on a non-tick tava (griddle) and cook it till it turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Spread ¼ tsp of butter and ¼ tsp of mustard paste evenly on the inner side of each halve.
- Place ½ cup of lettuce on the lower burger bun halve, with the buttered side facing upwards and top it with a portion of the prepared salad mixture.
- Place the upper half of the bun over it with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 2 more burgers.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Creamy Salad Burger Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.