Creamy Potato Slabs
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7571 times
Crisp potato slices with creamy-cheesy vegetable and dry fruit topping.
- Combine the corn, cheese and chili flakes. Keep aside.
- Combine the cream; walnuts, black pepper, nutmeg and salt keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 200*C.
- Clean and scrub potatoes well. Slice the potatoes into 1/4" thick slices.
- In medium bowl, combine the potato slices and oil; toss well so it coats.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray and season each side with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, flip and cook for more 5 minutes or until tender and brown.
- Take out potato slice from the oven. Top each slice with the prepared corn-cheese mix. Bake for more 5minutes or until cheese melts.
- Take out from oven arrange potato slices on a serving plate. Keep aside for 15 min to bring down the temperature.
- Top with cream-walnut topping and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 27 Feb 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.