Creamy Mushroom Pasta Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 44 times
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Video. A creamy pasta that can make a satisfying one-bowl meal. Macaroni pasta is cooked with mushroom and smooth, aromatic white sauce.
Recipe Description for Creamy Veg Mushroom Pasta
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the fresh cream, macaroni, salt and pepper, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.