Creamy Mixed Vegetable Toast Sandwich by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 862 times
In this mouth-watering creation, buttery bread slices freckled with aromatic sesame seeds are toasted with a creamy filling of hung curds and mayonnaise perked up with crunchy veggies.
A seasoning of herbs and spices gives the Creamy Mixed Vegetable Toast Sandwich a very appetizing aroma and irresistible flavour. The texture of this sandwich is also very special, because you can distinctly feel the crunchiness of the toast as well as the creaminess of the filling in every bite.
Recipe Description for Creamy Mixed Vegetable Toast Sandwich
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), put ½ tbsp of butter and 1 tsp of sesame seeds and cook for a few seconds.
- Place 2 bread slices on it and cook till both the sides are light brown in colour from one side.
- Place a portion of the prepared filling on 1 toasted bread slice, cover it with another toasted bread slice and cook for a few seconds or till the sandwich turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Creamy Mixed Vegetable Toast Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.