Creamy Corn Toast
by matangy ramya
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9055 times
A creamy mouth watering sandwich made with corn and melting cheese!! hmmm....truly continental and delicious!
- Apply butter to the toasted bread slices and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add the green chillies, onions and celery and saute till the onions turn soft.
- Add the corn, white sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cool and spoon the mixture on 2 sides of the toast.
- Heat the remaining butter in the pan, add the capsicum pieces and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well and saute till slightly soft.
- Apply this mixture on each bread slice alternately.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 19 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.