Creamy and Cheesy Macaroni by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 308 times
Macaroni is a timeless, ageless treat that delights everybody! Here it comes to your table in a truly luscious form, loaded with cream, cheese and crunchy veggies. Chilli flakes and tomato ketchup add streaks of peppy flavour to this sensational creation.
Recipe Description for Creamy and Cheesy Macaroni
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, green peas, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Finally add the macaroni, fresh cream and cheese, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.