Cream of Fresh Tomato Soup
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6450 times
- Simmer tomatoes, onions, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Once onions are soft, strain. set liquid aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
- Stir in the flour. whisk in the milk, and cook until thickened.
- Slowly add the reserved tomato liquid, and gently heat. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rocsi on 23 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.