Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8583 times
Cowboy caviar is a perfect accompaniment to tortilla chips or any other starter. The cowboy caviar dip is a dazzling mix of red vinegar, cut avocadoes, peas, cilantro, onion and tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, mix vinegar, hot sauce, oil,
- Garlic and pepper. peel, pit and cut avocado
- Into 1/2-inch cubes. add to vinegar mixture
- And toss lightly.
- Drain and rinse peas and corn. add peas,
- Corn, onion, cilantro and tomatoes. mix
- Gently to coat. add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate, well sealed.
- Serve as an appetizer with tortilla chips or
- Add 2 cups shredded cabbage to make a salad.
- Yield: 12 appetizer portions or 6 salad servings.
This recipe was contributed by NVD on 26 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.