Corn Salsa Paratha
by vichitra agarwal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4493 times
A delicious paratha with the goodness of vegetables.. an instant hit with kids.
Add your private note
Corn Salsa Paratha recipe - How to make Corn Salsa Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 serving
- Combine the plain flour, oil and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide into 5 to 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add all the ingredients and saute for sometime or till cooked.
- Roll out thin parathas, and lightly cook one side of the paratha on tawa.
- Spread the prepared stuffing on the cooked side of the paratha.
- Fold from all the four sides like an envelope.
- Use a paste of plain flour and water to seal the sides.
- Cook the parathas in little oil till light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vichitra agarwal on 19 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.