Corn Pulao with White Sauce
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10411 times
An interesting pulao recipe ,Corn pulao with white sauce has an unique combination or corn with rice and a white sauce gravy. Enjoy the appealing and delicious baked rice recipe with chopped cilantro as garnish.
Add your private note
Corn Pulao with White Sauce recipe - How to make Corn Pulao with White Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- For the corn pulao
- Soak the rice in water for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in a cooker. add the onions and garlic paste.
- Saute for a few minutes till the onions become soft.
- Add the corn, milk and saute for 5-6 minutes. add salt to taste.
- Drain the rice and add it to the cooker. saute the rice for 5-6 minutes. add water till just above the rice level and pressure cook till 1 whistle and then simmer.
- For the white sauce
- Heat butter in a pan. add the maida.
- Saute on low flame. add milk and cheese and saute till smooth.
- Add the cashewnut paste
- And stir continuously on low flame.
This recipe was contributed by zahara7 on 13 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.