Corn Capsicum Masala By awesome_ashoo
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23763 times
To reduce the calories, reduce the mawa and cream. use a little milk instead
Add your private note
Corn Capsicum Masala By awesome_ashoo recipe - How to make Corn Capsicum Masala By awesome_ashoo
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.boil the corn in water, once cooked drain water and keep aside.
- 2.heat oil in a kadhai. add cumin seeds, when it starts crackling, add chopped onions and cook till golden brown.
- 3.add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.then add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. stir fry for a minute.
- 4.add chopped tomatoes and cook till oil leaves the masala, continuously keep stirring.
- 5.add mawa and half cup of water and mix and cook for a minute.
- 6.add diced capsicum and mix well. finally add boiled corn, garam masala powder and salt. mix and cook on low fire for 4-5 minutes.
- 7.stir in cream and chopped coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by awesome_ashoo on 12 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.