Corn, Basil and Fusilli Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 579 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30872 times
A delicately flavoured soup.
- Heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic till the onion is translucent.
- Add the corn and saute for one minute.
- Add 3 cups of water, the basil and fusilli and simmer till the fusilli is cooked.
- Add the Pesto, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot, garnished with the cheese and basil leaves.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.