Corn and Vegetable Pulao, Video in Hindi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4965 times
Corn and Vegetable Pulao, Video. Corn and vegetable pulao is a delicious combination of corn and colourful mixed vegetables with perfectly cooked rice. Onions and assorted spices give it a tasteful punch with fried cashews impart an enjoyable crunch. Make sure the grains of rice are separate and not clumpy.
Recipe Description for Corn and Vegetable Pulao
Makes 6 servings
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rice, corn, vegetables, deep-fried onions, coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with fried cashewnuts and deep-fried onions.
See step by step images of Corn and Vegetable Pulao Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.