Cool Wheat Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1844 times
This is a cool summer salad full of nutrition from wheat, coconut and pineapple. a nice way to begin lunch or dinner.
- Soak the wheat in water for 1 hr.
- Drain and pressure cook for 5 minutes and switch off the gas before the whistle.
- Open the lid and take out the wheat.
- Add all the ingredients except curry leaves and mustard.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Add curry leaves and mustard
- And pour on the salad.
- Serve chilled garnished with chopped mint and coriander leaves
This recipe was contributed by kamanita on 28 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.