Cold Cucumber Soup By Hpatel7
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8971 times
Cold cucumber soup is a cooling soup recipe, best suited for summers and is prepared with refreshing blend of cucumbers with mint and pepper powder.
- Chop one cucumber finely and cut the remaining cucumbers into big pieces.
- Add 3 cups of water to the big cucumber pieces and cook until soft.
- When soft, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the curds, milk and salt and whisk well.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the finely chopped cucumber and the capsicum and saute for 1/ 2 minute.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated to chill.
- Serve chilled with mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by hpatel7 on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.