Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4623 times
- Dissolve coffee powder in hot water and keep aside.
- Take pan, add milk and bring to boil.
- Add melted chocolate, biscuit powder and mix well.
- Add olive oil and mix well.
- Serve it fresh, simmering on a fondue stand and garnish it with pista.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.