Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10228 times
Here is a delightful dessert or coffee flavoured pudding recipe, the Coffee delight. The layers of fresh cream and gelatin is topped with a second layer made from coffee decoction , gelatin and sugar. An appealing coffee delight can be enjoyed as a quick and tasty dessert
- On low flame melt gelatine and sugar in ater.
- Mix corn flour in cold milk and cook on low flame till it thickens.
- Add this to gelatine and mix in fresh cream.
- Whip this on a bed of ice and set it in the freezer (15-20 minutes).
- Melt gelatine in water in low flame.
- Then add the other ingredients and blend well over a bed of ice.
- Pour this over the first layer and allow to set for ½ hour in the freezer (15-20 minutes).
This recipe was contributed by sowmyadesaraju on 20 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.