Coffee and Chocolate Flavored Custard Loaded with Nuts
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6789 times
Kids all time favourite, can have daily in summers, after school, or can be served in kids parties.
Even liked by everyone after any meal....
Add your private note
Coffee and Chocolate Flavored Custard Loaded with Nuts recipe - How to make Coffee and Chocolate Flavored Custard Loaded with Nuts
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 5 servings
- Mix the custard powder with 4 tbsp milk and keep aside.
- Bring the remaining milk to boil, slowly add the custard -milk mixture, while stirring continuously.
- Add the raisins, nuts and 1 sachet of chocolate syrup and cook for another 5 minutes on a high flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Turn off the gas and allow the custard to cool.
- Pour the custard in individual bowls and top it with chocolate syrup and choco chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by superQueen on 11 Apr 2015I love innovations in my kitchen for my family as my hubby is very foodie n me too. My daughter alwa...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.