Coconut Laddoo Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 415 times
When the festival season arrives, it is time to brush up our laddoo making skills and to expand our choice of laddoos because from Ganpati to Diwali, laddoo is a favourite offering to God. And laddoos like this Coconut Laddoo are also easy to make.
Recipe Description for Coconut Laddoo, Coconut Ladoo
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan and add the coconut and sauté on medium flame for 6 to 7 minutes or till it turns light brown in colour.
- Add the condensed milk, mixed nuts, saffron strands and cardamom powder, mix well and cook on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture leaves sides off the pan switch off the gas and transfer the mixture onto a plate and keep aside to cool 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, divide the mixture into 14 equal portions and roll each portion into a round laddoo.
- Roll each laddoo in the desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
- These laddoos stay fresh in an air-tight container for a week at room temperature.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.