Coconut Chia Pudding Super Bowl by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1260 times
Although this is a pudding, we prefer to call it a super bowl because that is how it works!
The Coconut Chia Pudding Super Bowl is a protein-packed dessert that is rich in healthy fats. A topping of fruits gives you a wonderful taste, texture and mouth-feel, not to forget an ample dose of fibre and antioxidants that will keep you fit and fine.
Recipe Description for Coconut Chia Pudding Super Bowl
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds and faloods seeds in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Once set, arrange the sweet lime slices, kiwi slices and grapes.
- Finally pipe out some peanut butter evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
- Peanut butter is mixed with little water to make a consistency little thin so it is easy to pipe out.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.