Coco Peanut Soup Video byTarla Dalal
Viewed 4477 times
A rather rare combination of coconut milk and peanuts come together in this wholesome soup, which is further enhanced with chopped cucumber and tomatoes. A dash of cumin seeds, green chillies and fresh coriander give the coco peanut soup a memorable flavour, which you will remember for days to come.
Recipe Description for Coco Peanut Soup
- Combine the coconut milk and besan in a bowl, whisk well till no lumps remain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the coconut milk-besan mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, peanuts, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Coco Peanut Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.