Chutney Sandwitch with Vegetables Stuffed
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4348 times
Chutney sandwich with vegetables stuffed is an healthy sandwich recipe which is sure to be loved by children and is also a great way to add veggies in a child's diet. The chutney is spread on the bread which are filled with veggies, cheese and then toasted with butter.
Add your private note
Chutney Sandwitch with Vegetables Stuffed recipe - How to make Chutney Sandwitch with Vegetables Stuffed
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take 2 slices of bread
- Cut in to 2 small square shapes
- Take one tomato, and 1 cucumber.
- Chop them finally into small pieces.
- Add 1 spoon of butter on the top of the bread
- Add 2 spoons of chutney on the top of both the slices of the bread.
- Put cucumber and tomato pieces on the top of both the slices
- Put the 2nd slice on the top of the cucumber and tomato
- Add 1 pinch of salt and black peper on the bread
- And serveo
This recipe was contributed by shraiyu on 02 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.