Chole Masala Powder Video
Viewed 44 times
Readymade masala powders are available in the market, and it is so easy and tempting to simply grab a packet when you go shopping.
But, how many of you feel that it does not have the same flavour and aroma of the masala your mother and grandmother made at home?
Recipe Description for Chole Masala Powder , How To Make Chole Masala Powder
- To make the chole masala powder, take a broad non-stick pan and add the kashmiri dry red chillies to it. The stem of the chillies should be removed and they should be cut into 2 pieces horizontally.
- Now, add the cinnamon, black cardamom and bayleaves. Dry roast them on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn aromatic. Transfer to a plate and let them cool.
- In the same non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds, caraway seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, carom seeds, cloves, pomegranate seeds and black peppercorns. Dry roast them on a medium flame for 2 minutes or till they change their color. Transfer to a plate and keep aside to cool.
- Mix together all the dry roasted ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Put mixture in a bowl and add the nutmeg, dried mango powder, mace powder, asafoetida, black salt and salt.
- Mix well with your fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Store the chole masala powder in an air-tight container and use as required.
See step by step images of Chole Masala Powder , How To Make Chole Masala Powder Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.