Chocolicious Green Peas Barfi
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2931 times
A make over of traditional Hare Matter Ki Barfi. Chocolate Truffle adds an extra touch to the Barfi. Though Hare Matter Ki Burfi is hot favourite amongst green peas lovers. Chocolate Truffle is ‘Sona Pe Suhaga’.
Add your private note
Chocolicious Green Peas Barfi recipe - How to make Chocolicious Green Peas Barfi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 serving
- Heat the fresh cream and remove from the gas ( can microwave the fresh cream ). Add white chocolate and mix well till no lumps are left. The mixture should be smooth. Keep aside .
- Grease a thali with oil or ghee and keep aside.
- Crush the fresh green peas coarsely.
- Melt ghee, add the crushed green peas and roast a little. Add hot milk, khoya and cook stirring till thick.
- Add sugar and cook till thick again. Add pista-almond flakes, green colour, elachi powder and mix well. Cook till the mixture leaves the pan.
- Spread the green peas mixture on the greased thali. Allow to cool.
- Spread the white chocolate truffle on top.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios and keep it in the refrigerator to set for 30-45 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 22 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.