Chocolaty Fruity Dosa
by Anshu Agrawal
This recipe has been viewed 3340 times
We have tried a lots of savory flavours of dosas, but here is dosa that can be served as a sweet dish loaded with lots of Vitamins and Yuminess. Chocolate truffle sauce gives it an entirely different taste and will be loved by kids, as no kid can say no to chocolate.
- Heat the cream/milk in a non-stick pan.Switch off the gas.
- Add the chocolate and mix well till thick. Keep aside to cool.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a cloth.
- Pour a half a cup of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a thick circle, so that when we load it with fruits it doesn't break.
- Smear little unsalted butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame to make a soft light brown dosa.
- Take it on a plate and let it cool for 2 minutes. Spread some chocolate truffle sauce evenly all over the dosa, place some fruits on one end of the dosa , top it up with a few cashewnuts and raisins and roll it up.
- Drizzle some chocolate truffle Sauce in a zig zag pattern on the stuffed dosa.
- Cut it into pieces and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Anshu Agrawal on 25 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.