Chocolate Souffle By faruj21
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3061 times
You can add fruits if you want.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup water over a pan of hot water.
- 2.add cocoa to 1 cup milk. heat over a pan of hot water and make a smooth paste.
- 3.add dissolved gelatin, cocoa paste, rest of milk, chopped walnuts, vanilla essence and chocolate pieces to condensed milk. mix well.
- 4.whisk cream till stiff. fold into the mixture. pour the mixture into a soufflé dish and chill.
- 5.serve decorated with stiffly beaten cream and chocolate curls.
This recipe was contributed by faruj21 on 26 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.