Chocolate Modak by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 596 times
Ganpati loves kids and kids love Ganpati, so let’s combine their favourites and make an all-new mithai!
The Chocolate Modak is an all-new sweet delight in which a mouth-watering mix of chocolate, milk, cream, nuts and crushed biscuits is set in modak moulds to make soft, chocolaty modaks that anybody will love to bite into!
Recipe Description for Chocolate Modak, Ganpati Recipe
- Combine the fresh cream, condensed milk and dark chocolate in a broad non-stick pan.
- Switch on the flame, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the biscuit and mixed nuts, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Transfer it on a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, grease the modak mould once.
- Take a portion of the mixture, put it in the modak mould tightly.
- Remove the excess mixture from the bottom of the modak mould and demould the modak.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to make 30 more modaks.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
See step by step images of Chocolate Modak, Ganpati Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.