Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6203 times
A delicious and mouth watering blend of coffee and chocolate giving a unique flavour to your taste buds.
- Break chocolate into small pieces.
- Put them in a bowl. Add one cup of milk, coffee powder and sugar.
- Keep the bowl in microwave oven on high (100%) for one minute.
- Take the bowl out and mix well. Put the mixture in a blender and blend.
- Add remaining milk and some ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into glasses.
- Put some whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with chocolate vermicelli and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.