Chocolate Coconut Phirni with Walnuts
by Madhu Parwani
This recipe has been viewed 4994 times
Usually I make coconut phirni and chocolate phirni as two separate dishes.But on my daughter's birthday while making her favourite dish, an idea suddenly struck me what if I combine these two dishes. My husband and daughters liked it very much.
- Mix all the ingredients except sugar and grated chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the above mixture.
- While stirring continuously, cook on medium flame till it thickens.
- Add sugar and grated chocolate and cook till it thickens, while stirring continuously
- Remove from flame.
- Serve in small individual bowls decorated with crushed walnuts.
This recipe was contributed by Madhu Parwani on 26 Jan 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.