Choco Walnut Halwa
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7736 times
This is a combination of chocolate,walnuts and mava.Enjoy htis rich dessert and prepare it for the upcoming Janmastmi to please the Lord...
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the mava and fry till pink.
- Add the milk and sugar and mix well.
- Cook till the mixture thickens and then add drinking chocolate, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the chopped and fried walnuts and cashewnut pieces and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with almond slivers and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 03 Aug 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.