Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8925 times
An appealing and irrestible dessert recipe ,Choco almonds are truly amazing and sure to become a hit among kids and adults alike. A simple chocolate making recipe, the milk biscuits are crushed and added to sweetened milk and cocoa powder. This milk based dough is rolled out and then stuffed with honey and almonds and enjoyed as chocolate tit bits.
- Dissolve the sugar in milk.sweetness of the chocolates depends on the suger used.
- Grind the biscuits into fine powder.sieve it properly.
- Mix biscuit powder,cocoa powder and sweetened milk and make a dough as of chapati.knead till it releases oil on your hands.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions
- Mix almond pieces and honey
- Make small puri like structures from the dough-portions,place few almond-honey pieces in the center &roll into a ball.
- Decorate with a small almond piece.
This recipe was contributed by pinky_mehta2410 on 12 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.