Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4884 times
An irrestible choc pie, made with cocoa, flour, eggs, vanilla, and milk and baked to perfection. Top this choc pie with whipped topping or crushed nuts.
Add your private note
Choc Pie recipe - How to make Choc Pie
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 10 minutes. Cooking Time: Cooking Time : 5 minutes. Total Time:
- Mix the biscuits, sugar and butter and press the mixturre evenly into a 150 mm. (6") diameter loose bottom tin.
- Put to chill.
- Put the cream to a boil in a broad pan, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the fire. add the chocolate and stir well till you get a smooth sauce.
- Cool slightly and mix in the whipped cream.
- Spread the filling over the crust and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with the cut fruits.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.